To develop scientific activities in the research, teaching and community service, particularly related to urban and suburbs studies in geographical review
- To conduct research related to urban and suburbs studies
- To develop learning content related to urban and suburbs studies according to gain of science
- To promote the application of knowledge in community service activities about urban and suburbs studies
- To join and conduct scientific activities (seminars, workshops, conferences) in local, regional, national and international level related to urban and suburbs studies
- To supporting the scientific activities that involve t active role of the study group members and students in publishing scientific publications b in local, regional, national and international related to urban and suburbs studies
- To seek expansion of cooperation networks at local, regional, national, and international scientific groups and practitioners in s urban and suburbs studies
- To socialize the result of research, teaching and community service at the level of practitioner for scientific development in urban and suburbs studies
- Prof. Dr. Hadi Sabari Yunus, MA, Drs.
- Sri Rum Giyarsih, M.Si.
- Djaka Marwasta, M.Si.
- Dyah Rahmawati Hizbaron, M.T., M.Sc.
- Overview of Megacities in Indonesia.
- Regional Transformation in Yogyakarta-Surakarta Corridor
- Study of Spatial Synergies in the Intercities Corridor
- Suburbs Population Mobility in Two Backwoods of Ngestiharjo Village, Kasihan, Bantul
- Slums Development in Yogyakarta
- Overview of Disaster (e.g earthquake, tidal flooding, decreased of groundwater level, the increase in sea level, rockfall, in urban areas and suburbs such as Jakarta, Yogyakarta, Kulonprogro, Bantul, Semarang, Demak)
- Assessment of Physical and Social Vulnerability in the Growth and Development of Bantul, Yogyakarta
- Assessment of Disaster milf deutsch porno Preparedness in the Area of Cultural Heritage in Kotagede, Yogyakarta
- Adaptation Patterns and Mitigation Identify in the Slums Area at North Coast of Semarang and Demak
- Overview of Urban Spatial Based Disaster Information
- Cooperation conducted with some local government and studies centre, consist of:
- Special Region of Yogyakarta Government
- Jakarta Capital Region Government
- Central Java Government
- Bantul District Government
- National Disaster Management Authority (BNPB)
- National Coordination Agency for Surveys and Mapping (Bakosurtanal)
- National University of Singapore
- Justus-Liebig Universitat, Giessen, Germany
- Working Group Urban Studies Institute of Geographie kostenlose teen porno Innsbruck Universiteit, Austria
- PSBA UGM
- PSPPR UGM
- PSLH UGM
- PUSPAR UGM
- Giyarsih, S.R. 2011. Portrait of Cadgers as The Existing Urban Economic Entity in Yogyakarta City. Proceeding of International Seminar of Urban and Peri-Urban Area. Yogyakarta, July 2011.Giyarsih, S.R. 2011. Regional Transformation in Yogyakarta and Surakarta Corridor. Proceeding of International Seminar of Urban and Peri-Urban Area. Yogyakarta, July 2011.
Hizbaron, D. 2011. Urban Risk Management: An Overview from Geographical Studies. International Conference on the Future of Urban and Peri Urban Area. Yogyakarta: Environmental Geography Department Faculty of Geography UGM. ISBN: 978-979-3969-43-5 pp:84-96.
Hizbaron, D. 2008. Analisa kerentanan sosial porno lingkungan kota Jakarta: Sebuah Response Fenomena Urbanisasi dan Kemunculan Megacity. Jurnal Kebencanaan Indonesia. Vol 1/5, 354-373.
Hizbaron, D., Baiquni, M., Sartohadi, J., dan Rijanta, R. 2012. Urban Vulnerability in Bantul District, Indonesia – Towards Safer and Sustainable Development. Sustainibility. Vol 4 DOI: 10.3390/su4092022 , 2022-2037.
Hizbaron, D., Baiquni, M., Sartohadi, J., dan Rijanta, R. 2011. Urban Vulnerability in Bantul District, Indonesia – Towards Safer and Sustainable Development. Open Access Article Presented in 1st World Sustainability E-Conferences by SciForum-MDPI (http://www.sciforum.net/presentation/726).
Ward, P., Marfai, M., Yulianto, F., Hizbaron, D., dan Aerts, C. 2010. Coastal Inundation and Damage Exposure Estimation: A Case Study for Jakarta. Natural Hazards. Vol DOI: 10.1001/s11059-10-959901.
Yunus, H.S. 2011. Manajemen Kota: Perspektif porno Spasial Ed.3. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
Yunus, H.S. 2008. Dinamika Wilayah Peri-Urban Determinan Masa Depan Kota. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
Yunus, H.S., Sekaranom, A.B., dan Larasati, A. 2011. Proceeding of International Seminar on Urban and Peri-Urban Area. Yogyakarta.