To develop scientific activities in research, teaching and community service, especially related to coastal and watershed management
- To conduct research which related to coastal and watershed management
- To develop learning content which related to coastal and watershed management according to gain of science
- To promote the application of knowledge in community service activities related to coastal and watershed management
- To join and conduct scientific activities (seminars, workshops, conferences) in local, regional, national and international level that related to coastal and watershed management
- To support scientific activities that involve active role of the study group members and students in publishing scientific publications in local, regional, national and international level related to coastal and watershed management.
- To seek expansion of cooperation networks at local, regional, national, and international scientific groups and practitioners in coastal and watershed management.
- To socialize the result of research, teaching and community service at the level of practitioner for scientific development in coastal and watershed management
- Dr. M. Pramono Hadi, M.Sc.
- Dr. H. Suyono, M.S.
- Dr. Darmakusuma D.,Dip.,H.,M.S.
- Dr. Sunarto, M.S.
- Dr. IgL. Setyawan Purnama, M.Si.
- Dr. Slamet Suprayogi, M.S.
- Dr. Langgeng Wahyu S., S.Si., M.Si.
- Dr. Muh Aris Marfai, M.Sc.
- Dra. Margaretha Widyastuti, M.T.
Tahun Judul Penelitian Pendanaan 2013 Study of Meteological Water Availability do Fulfill Domestic Water Needs in Central Java and DIY UGM Postgraduate Grant 2012 Prototype Development of River Flow Gauge Calibration Tool Faculty of Geography Lecture Research Grant 2003-2004 Deviations Season Forecast System Development for Early Warning Drought and Flood Disasters in Indonesia Reserach Institute of UGM 1998 The development of Data Acquisition System for Hydrological and Environmental Pollution Using Packet Radio LIPI 1996 Physical Environmental Conditions Progo Watershed Inventory in the Region I Level of Central Java and DIY Reserach Institute of UGM
- Cooperation carried out by members of the research group was conducted with various circles. At the national level, cooperation carried out among others with a River Region Association (BBWS), Department of Water Resources Management (PSDA), Department of Marine and Fisheries (DKP). While at the international level, Cooperation is done with several partner universities, among others, Cologne University of Applied Science-German, and Sao Paulo University in Brazil.
- 2013. Kajian Ketersediaan Air Meteorologis untuk Memenuhi Kebutuhan Air Domestik di Jawa Tengah dan DIY. Research Report. Yogyakarta: Faculty of Geography UGM.2012. Pengembangan Prototipe Alat Kalibrasi Pengukur Arus Sungai. Research Report. Yogyakarta: Faculty of Geography UGM.
2011. The Role of Vegetation Cover and Watershed Physical Aspects to Baseflow Condition. Indonesian Journal of Geography. Vol 43/2.
2010. Landslide Hazard and Risk Assessment and Their Application in Rrisk Management and Landuse Planning in Eastern Flank of Menoreh Mountains. Natural Hazards. Vol DOI 10.1007/s11069- 009-9490-0.
2007. Facing the Scarcity of Water in Java. Indonesian Journal of Geography. Vol 38/2.